They are an essential part in any installation as they allow an easy to fit, quick connection between two elements of the same system. The part consists of a curved bracket which surrounds the two flanges located at the end of every section in order to join both parts together. This bracket has one or two bolts to tighten the part and achieve a perfect joint.
There is also a variation of this unit with a rubber seal which surrounds one of the flanges to achieve a total seal in this quick-to-fit connection.
This part is manufactured in 5 different models:
- The Standard MULTIFORM Pull-Ring One-Part®, which comprises a single part and a single securing bolt.
- The Hybrid MULTIFORM Pull-Ring One-Part, which comprises two halves joined by two bolts with space for a rubber seal.
- The Standard KMH Pull-Ring One-Part, which comprises two halves joined by Allen-type bolts for an airtight seal.
- The KMH Quick Connect Pull-Ring One-Part, which comprises two halves joined by a hinge at one end and by a quick closure device at the other end, for an airtight seal.
- The KMH Clamping Ring with Sealing Mass, which comprises two halves joined by Allen-type bolts, with filler for sealing inside instead of a rubber seal.